January 12-13, 2017 • Omni Houston Hotel • Houston, Texas
Come to Platts 15th Annual Gas Storage Outlook Conference to engage with knowledgeable gas storage experts discussing LNG, gas-electric integration, the outlook of Mexico's gas storage needs and additional demand drivers. Learn how you can profit in an increasingly volatile gas storage landscape.
Gain insight from gas storage developers, investors, end-users, and thought leaders:
James Bowe, Jr.
King & Spalding
Caliche Development Partners
Mountaineer NGL Storage, LLC
Midstream Energy Holdings, LLC
James B. Curry
15th annual topics include:
- What will be the result of the slowdown in O&G E&P on gas storage operators and developers?
- How will Aliso Canyon underground gas storage regulatory initiatives and the PIPES Act of 2016 influence future storage development?
- Are there signs that growing Mexican demand could finally lead to development of new storage capacity serving the Mexican and export markets?
- Is it time to change the valuation of storage from the traditional intrinsic and extrinsic model to the daily and hourly demand seen in power generation?
- Spread levels that are required in order to turn a profit for independent storage projects — What really is the cost of doing business in the gas storage industry?
Past attending companies include:
Bear Head LNG
Cardinal Gas Storage
Connecticut Natural Gas
D’Lo Gas Storage
Golden Pass LNG
National Bank of Canada
Osaka Gas Trading
PAA Natural Gas Storage
Sempra US Gas & Power
Southwest Gas Corp.
Receive Your Copy of the Brochure
The Platts 15th Annual Gas Storage Outlook conference brochure is now available. Sign up today to receive your copy.