If you work in energy in Mexico, this is the place you need to be.
For 20 years, the Platts Mexican Energy Conference has brought together the leading organizations and government institutions in Mexico’s energy industries. Meet with senior officials and entrepreneurs and to learn the latest about Mexico’s energy reform.
Speakers include senior officials and regulators from as SENER, PEMEX, and the CFE. You will also meet the most important and innovative entrepreneurs in Mexico, in the areas of electric power projects, renewable energy, natural gas pipelines, E&P, downstream products, petrochemicals, and more.
These are the speakers for this year’s event. See agenda for details.
- José Manuel Carrera, Ph.D., Corporate Director of Alliances and New Business, PEMEX
- Jeff Pavlovic, Director General, Coordination of Electric Power, SENER
- José Arosa, Director of Development, InterGen Mexico
- Dino Barajas, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Javier Diaz, Manager, Energy Analysis and Consulting, Platts Analytics, Bentek Products, S&P Global Platts
- Bernardo Fallas, Associate Editorial Director, Petrochemicals, S&P Global Platts
- Kenneth W. Irvin, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Javier Gutierrez, Subdirector, Modernization, Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Kim Colburn, Senior Vice President, Commercial Development and Strategy , BP marketing & trading
- Raúl Carral, Business Development, Mexico, Wärtsilä North America Inc.
- Efraín Villanueva, Director General for Clean Energy, SENER
- David Shields, Coordinator, Red por la Transición Energética and Editor, Energía a Debate
- Jim Heidell, Director, PA Consulting Group
- Thiago Alfaia, Director, Marathon Capital
- Paolo Romanacci, Regional Manager, Enel Green Power Mexico and Central America
- Gaspar Franco Hernández, Commissioner, National Hydrocarbons Commission – CNH
- Carlos Morales Gil, Director General, Petrobal
- Matt McCarroll, Chief Executive Officer, Fieldwood Energy
- Luis Roca, Managing Director, Vitol Energy Mexico
- Luis Vera, Attorney, Vera & Asociados
- Maria Mejia, Manager, Business Development, Howard Energy Mexico
- Richard Capuchino, Jr., Associate Editorial Director, Americas Oil Markets Development, S&P Global Platts
Simultaneous Translation Included – English/Spanish
All conference sessions include simultaneous translation, English-Spanish. Presentations and discussion will be available via earphones for all attendees at no extra charge.
PAST ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST
These are just some of the comments from attendees at last year’s Platts Mexican Energy Conference (2015):
“The Platts Mexican Energy Conference is a great place to become up to date with the latest information on the energy sector and good for networking!”
— Manager, Business Development, Rengen Energy Solutions
“The fact that attendees are from a wide variety of backgrounds and companies helps the networking aspects. The presentations are less government-driven than in years past and are becoming more commercial which is helpful. This is natural as the energy reforms in Mexico progress.”
— Director, Business Development, Pipeline Company
“A great conference with top-of-the-line presenters.”
— Project Manager, Energía del Valle de México
“Congratulations! It was a fantastic event.”
— Director, Economic Analysis, Comisión Reguladora de Energía
The Platts 20th Annual Mexican Energy Conference brochure is available. Sign up today to receive your copy.